This week I can't stop...
- watching this vine....and when I'm not watching it, I'm singing it to myself.
- craving sour candies or lemon desserts (I didn't love either before I was pregnant)
- searching pinterest for nursery ideas (or craigslist for places to move to before baby)
- dreaming about fall in New England...I'm hoping for a road trip when the temperatures drop and the leaves begin to change but even just cooler temperatures like last week would do to hold me over :)
- checking the temperature in our apartment - it always feels so HOT! (when its 70 degrees in here)
- smiling when I look at this picture
I've also got another set of shots from our fun collaboration with Saks earlier this summer. At this point I was about 7 weeks pregnant (and maybe not looking it, but definitely feeling it) - I caved and told the people on the shoot and its the reason behind the smiles in these pictures :) For more looks from this shoot, follow @sakscincinnati on instagram!
^Do shoes get more perfect than this?