This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MingleNMix #CollectiveBias
Happy weekend! Can it really be this is the last one before Christmas? And that Saturday marks exactly 4 weeks till baby's due date? I think my body is recognizing all the crazy things it will have to do and getting out all its weakness which has meant flu-like symptoms for the past few day. Thank goodness for husbands who make soup, deadlines that can be pushed back, and tylenol. I'm finally on the upswing, still definitely sick, but in comparison to Wednesday and Thursday, today feels great. So great, in fact, that I'm back to being excited about the Christmas festivities and the company we have coming into town :)
Food is an integral part of any get-together as far as I'm concerned, but people are sipping on their drinks before the table is set, and long after the meal has been cleaned up. So, if you're looking for a quick and easy punch recipe, I've mixed up the exact thing.
What You'll Need:
- 2L bottle of Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale, chilled *
- 1 can frozen mixed berry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- frozen mixed berries for garnish
- optional, 1liter bottle of sparkling water (if you prefer things not as sweet)
*If you aren't a fan of Ginger Ale you can substitute 7UP here, but I really like the added flavor the Cranberry Canada Dry Ginger Ale gives the punch
What You'll Do:
- Stir frozen juice into ginger ale until the juice has completely dissolved.
- Add orange juice and lime juice (or slice up a few limes and let them float around).
- Garnish with frozen berries and sip away (see, I told you it was incredibly easy).
Now we're off to sip some leftovers by the tree, attempting to finally finish unpacking, and pick up some last few baby things (you know, the minor things that are totally fine to leave 'till the last minute, like the car seat ;).
If you have any easy holiday recipes leave them in the links below - I'm still on the hunt for inspiration for when my family arrives (easy being key...8 months pregnant over here).