The last time I shared a currently post was September and it was kind of fun to go back and see what's changed (and what hasn't)
- Reading: I started"The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" - have you read it? I think Dr. Laura is brilliant.
- Reminiscing: I used to have a little baby. I'm not sure where he went but there is now a small child sleeping in his crib.
- Watching: I just listened to this keynote address from Alt Summit from Guy Kawasaki, the founder of Canva. If you do anything with social media or apply for jobs, its totally worth a watch.
- Using: I started Barre3's new online workouts two weeks ago. The first month is free and then its only $15 a month for access to all their online classes. I loved the price and the workouts are right up my alley (a mix of barre + yogas + pilates). My favorite is you can select how much tie you have and what part of your body you want to work and it searches through the workouts for you.
- Snacking: I experimented with our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe earlier this week and have been snacking on the leftovers ever since. We're gone through a bit more milk than usual at the moment ;)
- Finishing: Lincoln's nursery (finally) and the gallery wall for our office have been in the works for MONTHS. Its about time something in this home got finished.
- Catching Up: I love checking vine to see what Kenzie + Harris have been up to lately... plus the youtube cover done my gorgeous friend is something else.
- Prepping: Right now I'm prepping things for this evening's consult (one of my favorite things to do!) and trying to get the house ready for visitors this weekend.
- Wearing: This tee from Carrie Underwood's new athletic line is my new all-time favorite basic tee. I wish it came in more colors.
^You can't tell, but he is grinning so very wide here :)