We live in a world of miracles; of that I am certain.
Which shouldn't surprise us, because its a world created by a loving Lord who wants to bless us.
And He does. Everyday.
To find those blessings we just have to look, maybe a little harder than usual, and maybe in places we wouldn't expect, but if we look I know we will find them because He is in everything.
To help me look I am starting a little project, a list, of 1000 things I am thankful for.
I don't know when I'll finish - but when I do, I hope it will be with an increased understanding of all that He does for me, every. single. day.
I am thankful for...
1. the glorious knowledge of a loving, divine, Father.
2. a supporting and caring family.
3. a husband that makes me want to be better.
4. friends who are there for me when I need it most.
5. a healthy body.
6. the chance to get an education.
7. the blessing of the scriptures.
8. knowing I am a daughter of God.
9. food to eat daily (even if its not as good as my mothers back home).
10. the power of prayer.
I challenge you - try it.
Lets begin seeing together.