I had lunch with some lovely girls last week. They're great. We have a class together, and one I happened to be in play group with when we were 1 in Tokyo.
She asked me how I knew.
How did you know you wouldn't have wandering eyes?
How do you know?
1. He brings you roses before you're even dating, for no real reason.
2. He believes you when you tell him ridiculous lies.
3. He sends you cheesy texts.
4. You cancel dates on the chance that he might ask you out.
5. You count down the minutes till you see him once he leaves.
6. You decide you can function consistently on five hours of sleep when you really need eight.
7. You can't get over how amazing he is.
8. He begins eating all his meals at your house.
9. He's more comfortable with your roommates than you are.
10. You hate using the word boyfriend because it seems mundane.
No, thats not how I knew Ben was the boy I wanted to marry.
But its a pretty good list right?
Next week, maybe I"ll tell you next week.
Today we are flying back to the east coast.
Friday: JENS BAPTISM!
Saturday: Christmas Eve.
Life is wonderful.