1. I was born in Japan.
2. I am terrified of crows.
3. My favorite number is 17 and I used to be totally obsessed.
4. My first job was selling cookies on the side of the road to Japanese school girls when I was 5.
5. The only time I like running is in the rain.
6. I have a very obsessive personality, especially when it comes to the tv show 24.
7. I am addicted to chocolate, and sugar cereal.
8. I had a firm plan of not getting married until I was halfway through grad school (at Georgetown).
9. A little part of me dies when I am not dancing.
10. I have a life goal of speaking 5 languages.
11. 2011 was my favorite year to date...but I have every intention of making 2012 better :)
1. What's your favorite food?
Chicken Tika Masala (Indian) - yum!
2. Would you rather not be able to taste anything or not be able to hear anything?
Not be able to taste anything - thats so hard to give up, but it would be better than never hearing music or the voices of people I love.
3. What's your favorite song?
You and Me by Dave Matthews Band
4. What did you wan to be when you were little?
An interior designer or a lawyer
5. What's your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas because it is a celebration of our source of joy as well as a wonderful time to be with family!
6. Something you are looking forward to?
Taking Ben to Japan (in a long time when spending $2000 on plane tickets isn't such a huge deal).
7. How do you eat oreos?
I take off one part of the black cookie, leave it in the box (only double-stuff of course) and eat the rest. It drives everyone crazy.
8. How do most people spell your name?
Elizabeth - even AFTER I correct them. Its and S people.
9. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people crack their joints. I understand why they do it - but it still drives me crazy.
10. Besides a house or car, what's the most expensive thing you've bought?
My beautiful MacBook Pro :)
11. What's your dream car?
Minicooper, the new ones, if you haven't seen them, you need to.
Second Set of Questions:
unfortunately, I don't. But my mom makes a mean muffin :)
That was a rather long post - but I hope you guys are all excited for this three day weekend as much as I am :)