So I've been thinking, as I looked forward to this spring term, what do I want to get out of these next two months? I have a whole two months with no school, and only fifteen hours of work. That leaves me a lot, a lot of time. So here's what I came up with:
- 8 glasses of water a day. no exceptions.
- only eat desserts on the day i work out (i don't believe in not enjoying the small, very sweet things in life)
- write everyday
- wake up in a clean house every morning
- cook REAL balanced meals 4 nights a week.
- one of those should be new :)
- send a letter a week.
- buy a couch
- go to the gym twice a week
- climb 4 days a week
- wear my retainers. (yeah - my orthodontist would kill me).
- plan a new date night once a week (think picnics to new places, museums, etc....)
Oh - and I've also decided I'm starting after we unpack. Because right now, I"m living in a pile of boxes, out of a suitcase, in my own house.