With school starting I feel like my pinterest board has jumped off the screen onto campus. My dark wash denim make me feel unique among the sea of teal, coral, and mustard. Also, note to girl wearing boots and a sweater, your parents bought you beautiful back to school clothes, evidently, but it is STILL 80 degrees outside.
So while the weather isn't cooperating with my longings for crisp fall days, I have some date ideas for you thanks to the darling Alyssa to get you just as excited for fall as I am :
Hi friends I'm Alyssa and I blog over at Impractical Composition where I blog about lots of things, some of which include, about me, our vacations, random thoughts, positive thoughts, what I wore posts, recipes, instagram pictures, school, giveaways. t
utorials, and LOTS more! I've got a little bit of everything over there!
Today I wanted to share with you five fun date night ideas for the fall. There is nothing this Arizona girl loves more than the season of fall!
1. Picnic and the Park - Grab some dinner, dessert, a blanket and find a cozy spot in the park where you can have a relaxing time just hanging out together. Bring games, or make up a few questions to ask each other. You'll be surprised what you learn about each other by asking a few creative questions. (Some awesome question ideas can be found here.)
2. Just stroll around downtown - I'm not sure why but I've always wanted to walk around downtown, enjoy the tall buildings, the cute little boutiques, and not to mention all the great dessert shops seem to be downtown. During the fall you can always find something going on in the city weather it be bands playing or art galleries. While downtown you can always pretend to be tourists and take a tour of the city!
3. Shop at a flea market or farmers market - Now, I know what you are thinking, guys don't like to go shopping, but trust me when I say flea markets have something for everyone! And you might even discover hobby or collection he has that you never knew about. Farmers markets are great because it's all fresh food, what guy doesn't like food?
4. Go to a game - Get the cheap seats, it will be a game to remember that's for sure, and the best thing about getting the cheap seats... you will be all alone and wont have to listen to the other fans scream and yell (I guess sometimes that is the fun part though!). You could also go to your high school or college homecoming game, how much fun would that be especially if you both met in high school or college!
5. Visit a Pumpkin Patch and decorate a Pumpkin - Take the day to soak up the cool air while pumpkin picking. Make your selection and head back home or to a nearby park to decorate your pumpkin.
Most of all make sure you document your dates by taking pictures! There is nothing better than going back and remembering the fun times you've had together! Who cares if you look funny while you are taking the pictures, it will make looking back on the moment even more memorable!
Which of these dates are you most excited for?
Ben and I will probably have to decorate pumpkins again with these two and we've already hit up our first farmers market of the season (it wasn't quite what it is back in New Hampshire, but I'll take it). I am also excited for fall because it means dressing like this: