We live in a world of miracles; of that I am certain.
Which shouldn't surprise us, because its a world created by a loving Lord who wants to bless us.
And He does. Everyday.
To find those blessings we just have to look, maybe a little harder than usual, and maybe in places we wouldn't expect, but if we look I know we will find them because He is in everything.
To help me look I am starting a little project, a list, of 1000 things I am thankful for.
I don't know when I'll finish - but when I do, I hope it will be with an increased understanding of all that He does for me, every. single. day.
I am thankful for...
1. the glorious knowledge of a loving, divine, Father.
2. a supporting and caring family.
3. a husband that makes me want to be better.
4. friends who are there for me when I need it most.
5. a healthy body.
6. the chance to get an education.
7. the blessing of the scriptures.
8. knowing I am a daughter of God.
9. food to eat daily (even if its not as good as my mothers back home).
10. the power of prayer.
11. comfy couches on campus.
12. inspiring blogs.
13. wearing a t-shirt to school the first time this semester (it was going to be along day).
14. a constant prayer in my heart.
15. funny texts from friends that make me smile.
16. The chance to be better.
17. The ability to change.
18. Knowing where I can find comfort.
19. Cuddling in the morning.
20. Delicious tomato basil soup.
21. Dominating my geography test.
22. Making new friends.
23. Having lots of family so close.
24. Cell phones so I can call my mom on the other side of the country.
25. Not having to cook dinner every night.
26. Only having 11 days of school left this semester.
27. Really good professors.
28. Being able to almost rock climb again.
29. A comfortable bed.
30. A husband that is so hardworking.
31. Vacations from school.
32. Love stories that warm me up.
33. Mashed potatoes (also something I'm excited for).
34. Flexible airline agencies (a rare find).
35. Inspiring blogs.
36. A husband who loves me a lot.
37. A husband who takes care of me when I'm sick.
38. A wonderful new family to spend thanksgiving with.
39. The chance to be going home in just three and a half weeks!
40. These really comfy new pants I'm wearing.
41. Advil. enough said.
42. A warm apartment to come home to.
43. A toothbrush.
44. Thai food.
45. Never having to fall asleep alone anymore.
46. Afternoon classes.
47. Someone to walk to school with.
48. Waking up to phone calls from Ben.49. Long hot showers.
50. New friends.
51. The end of classes.
52. Just being able to think about going home.
53. 10 boxes of gushers.
54. Always have someone to cuddle with during movies.
56. All my family in Utah :)
58. good, long conversations.
59. real friends.
60. the temple, and having one so close.
61. a husband that has such excellent taste in TV shows (24).
62. having access to laundry machines (even if its down two flights of stairs and I have to do seven loads at once).
63. plane tickets to the east coast!
64. the increased chance of snow in NH on christmas day.
65. the best family ever.
66. sleeping in.
67. goodbye kisses.
68. coming home to a clean house (occasionally).
69. that moment when an impossible concept clicks.
70. being reminded how much I love Ben.
I challenge you - try it.
Lets begin seeing together.