Hi! I’m Elisabeth and I’m so glad you stopped by :)
Bella is a blog I started at the end of 2010 as a place to collect my thoughts and late night musings. As I began dating my now husband it became a place to document our adventures, then wedding planning, and finally, life as a new family. Here you’ll find what I’ve learned from being married, my favorite recipes, lots of personal style, and bits daily life. Stay awhile?
If you’re interested...
- in me: you can read my life in a page
- in Ben: you can read about how I”m the luckiest
- in us: check out our story from the beginning
- in cooking: check out my favorite recipes
- in style: you can see my personal style
- in relationships: check out my thoughts, advice, and stories
- in spiritual things: you can read some of my posts on that
- in anything else: drop me a line at elisabeth[at]bellatheblog[dot]com.
Can I use pictures from your site?
Yes, but please credit them to this blog and always link back. If you are using pictures from a recipe, please only use one or two pictures and then link back here for the recipe (do not post the recipe instructions - give them a reason to come back to the original post).
What things should I do in Utah?
Ben and I both went to college in Utah, but now we live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have lots of ideas on fun things to do on a budget in Utah - shoot me an email.
What kind of camera do you use?
I use a Nikon D5200. Prior to June 2013 I used a Nikon P500 - and its a great beginner camera and so much smaller than a DSLR (but I"m excited to have upgraded).
Where does the name 'Bella' come from?
When I started my blog, one very late night/early morning in college, I named it "La Vita e Bella" after one of my very favorite movies, "Life is Beautiful." The Italian film tells the story of a family separated in a concentration camp, who, amid the terror, chooses to find the beauty in life. Down the road "La Vita e Bella" got shortened to "Bella" for the sake of convenience.